Wednesday, January 21, 2009

KILLSPENCER EVENT COMING UP!



Hey Sherif,

My very first product run of 36 bags is finally done! I worked really hard to create high-end functional products for our everyday use that are as responsible as they are conceptual. KILLSPENCER MANUFACTURES PREMIUM ARTIFACTS that are meticulously HAND CRAFTED IN LOS ANGELES, using re-purposed military truck tarps, Korean war era coated cotton canvases that have been preserved for almost 60 years, and new performance materials, all equipped with waterproof zippers, military spec buckles and hardware, and the original KILLSPENCER "retractable wall mount system."

The very first "Open House" for the KILLSPENCER brand is this Saturday January 24, from 10am-2pm. Every detail has been considered and perfected. I cannot wait for you to see them in person! (See Attachment!) The "Open House" is an opportunity for my family and friends to exclusively purchase products on a first come first serve basis. These products will not be available to the public until late February. This event is intended for serious buyers only. I hope you can make it out. Call me if you have any questions.

800 South Euclid
Pasadena Ca
91106

info@killspencer.com

Pricing Guide: http://www.nublabs.org/killspencer/paypal/



2 comments:

Mike Churchill said...

dude i want one!!!

Unknown said...

I am spencer. Your company name bothers me.